Does your child have the skills to defend themselves against a bully?
- Studies indicate that 165,000 children a day don’t go to school because they are afraid of being bullied.
- Many of the shooters in school shootings have been past victims of bullying.
- We believe the child should be taught:
“I should avoid the fight when possible.”
“No one has the right to hurt me.”
“I don’t have the right to hurt anyone else unless they are physically hurting me. Then I have every right to defend myself and get away!”
- We teach the students to protect themselves and control the bully without causing injury.
- are held weekly
- require no long-term commitment.
- require no previous training or experience
Contact Don Witt for more information.